New York Law Journal Articles by Nicholas C. Cooper
Click on Title to View Text of "Outside Counsel", Articles on Attorney Discipline, Professional Responsibility, and Ethics Published in the New York Law Journal.
- “Avoiding Common Grievance Complaints”
- “Invoking the Fifth Amendment Privilege in an Attorney Disciplinary Proceeding”
- “Answering the Grievance Complaint”
- “Resist the Temptation to Tap the Escrow Account”
- “Lawyer Discipline in the First and Second Departments: A Primer”
- “Seeking Reinstatement: The Right to a Due Process Hearing”